Sunday, April 12, 2009

About

Me

I was born in Texas, but I've spent most of my life in Tennessee.

I'm still working on how to actually describe my photography.

I'm currently serving in the Peace Corps in Jamaica (until Sept 2010).




Equipment
  • Nikon D300
  • 18-200mm - f/3.5-5.6 (Nikon)
  • 50mm - f/1.8 (Nikon)
  • 10.5mm - f/2.8 (Fisheye) (Nikon)
  • 11-16mm - f/2.8 (Tokina)
  • Bogen/Manfrotto 055XPROB (w/ 322RC2 Ball Head)



Usage of My Photos

Creative Commons License

All of my photos are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.


- Non-commercial use of my photos is allowed but you must attribute the work back to me by linking back to my site (http://flickr.com/photos/joshunter/) and you must not alter the photo. Please contact me prior to using my photos.

- Commercial use of my photos require my prior permission and licensing. Please contact me to discuss licensing terms if you would like to use any of my photos in any format (online, offline, electronic, re-sale, re-print, publication, etc) commercially. All photos are available in higher resolutions without watermarking.

No comments:

Post a Comment